Commercial Espresso Machines:
Back Flush (each group head):
1. Insert blind filter in porta-filter and add up to 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza™ Powder. Insert porta-filter into group head.
2. Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
3. Remove porta-filter. Activate brew cycle and rinse porta-filter in stream of water from group head. Stop cycle.
4. Insert porta-filter into group head. Repeat step (2) without Cafiza™ Powder 5 times.
5. Make and discard a cup of espresso to insure no residue remains.
1. Soak filters and metal of porta-filter for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Cafiza™ Powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
2. Rinse with clean hot water.
1. Empty coffee from equipment. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Cafiza™ Powder per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
2. Run a full brew cycle into each vessel and hold for 30 minutes.
3. Empty each vessel and rinse all parts with clean hot water.
TIP: Wet cloth with Cafiza™ Powder solution and wipe down spray heads, then wipe clean. Caution: Solution may be very hot.