At Cafe Culture our goal is your complete satisfaction with our products and services. If for any reason you are not pleased with your purchase you can return it within 30-days (in like-new condition with all original accessories and packaging) for a full refund of the price paid for the item less shipping charges. Consumable food items such as coffee, sugar, creamers, are non-returnable.
Please note the following conditions must be met to obtain a refund:
- Merchandise must be returned in the original manufacturer's packaging.
- Returned item(s) must include all original accessories, manuals, videos, warranty card, free gifts, etc.
- Customer must first obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number from Aroma Cafe Culture or the package will not be accepted. Simply call us toll-free at 877-567-2233 or e-mail your request to: email@example.com
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges; insurance and tracking are recommended.
Sales taxes of 9.00% will be added on all orders shipped within the State of California (except on purchases of coffee and other food products not subject to sales tax). Sales taxes will be automatically calculated and displayed on your order form prior to final order confirmation.
SHIPPING INFORMATION AND TRANSIT TIMES:
All orders will usually be shipped within 1-2 business days if placed before 1 p.m. PST. If placed after 1 p.m. PST (4 p.m. EST), orders will ship out within 1-3 business days. Therefore, please remember that an order placed on Friday afternoon cannot be shipped until the following Monday.
We ship within the continental U.S.A. only. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico will incur special UPS air charges. UPS cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or Military APO addresses. A street address is necessary in your shipping instructions.
Aroma Café Culture ships via the United Parcel Service (UPS). The following is a list of the shipping services that we provide:
• UPS Ground Service: Delivery is 1-5 business days (Aroma Café Culture default shipment service)
• UPS 3 Day Select Service: Guaranteed delivery in 3 business days
• UPS 2nd Day Air Service: Guaranteed delivery in 2 business days
• UPS Next Day Air Service: Guaranteed delivery the next business day
AROMA CAFÉ CULTURE’S FREE SHIPPING FEATURE:
For Orders over $99, Aroma Café Culture will provide free Standard UPS Ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states.
Alaska and Hawaii
Do you live outside of the Continental US? We happily provide our quality shipping practices to Alaska and Hawaii, but we cannot offer free shipping. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout to determine exact pricing. Packages usually take around 6 days to reach either state but do incur higher shipping fares.
Currently, we do not offer shipping outside of the Continental United States. For purchases to Canada, please call customer service at 877-567-2233 and we will gladly take your order over the phone and inform you of the specific shipping fees for your shipment. We apologize that we cannot offer free shipping to Canadian addresses.
UPS SERVICE GUARANTEE:
Aroma Café Culture ships via UPS therefore, we offer the UPS Service Guarantee. UPS guarantees on-schedule delivery of packages shipped via UPS Air service and UPS 3 day select Services, and UPS ground, where such services are available, to all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
“Business Day” means Monday through Friday except the following holidays:
a. New Years Day
b. Memorial Day
c. Independence day
d. Labor Day
e. Thanksgiving day
f. Day after thanksgiving day
g. Christmas day (December 25)
h. New years eve
Please Note: Aroma Café Culture observes all major holidays listed above and will not provide shipping services on the above holidays.
INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE:
Aroma Café Culture and UPS shall not be liable for any interruption of service due to causes beyond UPS’s control, including, but not limited to , the following: the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery of the shipment, acts of God, acts of public authorities acting with actual apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs or similar authorities, insufficient information provided by the customer, Hazardous materials packages improperly offered for transport, the application of security regulation imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, riots, a government agency hold, strikes or other labor disputes, civil unrest, disruptions of any kind in air or ground transportation networks, natural disasters, and any adverse weather condition.
To see the number of transit days for delivery of shipments
within the 50 states and Puerto Rico, please click here and enter 90045 as the
Origin Zip Code. UPS will then calculate the exact number of days it will take
for your shipment to arrive to your destination once it leaves our
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PLACE MY ORDER?
1. During your checkout procedure, you will be given the option to receive an order confirmation via email. Although you do not have to check this option, we highly recommend that you do. By doing so, a copy of your order, as well as subsequent status changes and shipment confirmations, will be sent to the email address you have entered as part of your personal information (a return email address is required even if you choose not to receive a copy of your order via email. This is to allow us to contact you should there be a problem of any kind with the fulfillment of your order).
2. If you request a copy of your order to be sent to you via email, but do not receive it within an hour or so after clicking the "Place Order" button, chances are you may have mistyped your email address while placing your online order. It happens more often than you think... If this is the case, please send us a separate email with your correct address, and we will manually send you an order confirmation.
3. Receive an “order confirmation” email with all your order details.
4. Once your order ships, your package will be issued a tracking number and the status of your order changed from "Pending" to "Shipped". You will then receive a Shipment Confirmation email with all related tracking information for your package, that connects directly to the UPS site for tracking
5. Finally, bear in mind that, tracking numbers are issued as soon as your package is prepared for shipping. It takes the carrier (UPS) a few hours to pick up the shipment and input its information into the online tracking system. Therefore, tracking information of your Shipment may not be accessible for a few hours. In the event that the tracking information has not yet been updated in UPS’ tracking system, you will receive the following message, "Tracking Number Could Not Be Found in UPS Database" message. Just wait a few more hours (up to 12 may be necessary) for UPS to update the tracking information of your package.
SHIPPING DAMAGES & LOST SHIPMENTS
Please inspect your package when you receive it from Aroma Café Culture, Inc. If you notice any damage from shipping, please call us 877-567-2233 to report the damage of your shipment. You must contact us within 7 business days from the delivery date on the tracking number associated with your package. Make sure that you keep all packaging (boxes, shipping labels, peanuts, etc...), as customer service will determine how to handle your damaged shipment. Please also review UPS’ Terms & Conditions and UPS can be reached at 1-800-PICK-UPS (742-5877).
In addition please note that any shipment that you have not
received or feel has been lost or stolen needs to be reported to Aroma Café
Culture within 14 business days from the delivery date on the tracking number
associated with your package. Our customer service department will begin a trace
on the package and either re-ship your order or issue a full refund to you.
All coffee and espresso machines come with limited warranties.
See products for exact warranty. Aroma Café Culture, will repair all Lavazza
Espresso Point machines and Lavazza Blue machines without charge, provided that
the owner has proof of date of purchase of equipment from Aroma Café Culture and
provided the machine is still under the applicable warranty. The following is
covered within warranty period on all Lavazza Espresso point machine and Lavazza
• Full Diagnostic of machine
• Full internal and external cleaning of machine
• Check of all working parts and replacement of parts if necessary as a result of defective materials of workmanship
All Lavazza Espresso Point machines and Lavazza Blue machines are warranted against defective materials or workmanship. The warranty is considered void if the product has been damaged by accident, as a result of unreasonable use, neglect, improper service, repairs by unauthorized personnel or as a result of using non-purified or filtered water.
This warranty is effective only if the product was purchased from Aroma Café Culture, Inc and does not extend to units that were purchased from other distributors or from any online unsolicited vendors such as eBay, Amazon.com, or any other online retailer. Additional warranties can be purchased from Aroma Café Culture for $90.00 for one year and $150.00 for two years.
Should the need arise for repairs or replacement parts within the warranty period, please call our Customer Service Department at 310.743-2030 ext 129 Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm PST.
All machines in need of repair are to be shipped to
the following address:
attention Repairs Department:
Aroma Café Culture, Inc
14141 Covello St Unit #1C
Van Nuys, CA 91405
Customer is responsible for all freight charges. It is
highly recommended that all machines be shipped via UPS or FEDEX services,
including insurance charges. In addition, please include contact information and
problems you’re experiencing with your equipment by including the attached
repair form to any Lavazza Blue or Lavazza Espresso Point machines you are
shipping to Aroma Café Culture in need or repair or maintenance.